Purchase Failed

by PrausNichols

Original Post

Re: Purchase Failed

★★ Novice

So I can assure you I have deleted and re-installed the app multiple times including today. I’ve tried to restart my network settings and even my phone. I did however try the screen time troubleshooting option but still no luck. I’ve exercised every option at this point it feels like.

Message 21 of 36 (829 Views)

Community Manager
@CaptainClappin93

I can't guarantee this will work, but a player on our Madden NFL forums mentioned a while back that they had a similar issue but once they loaded into the game on Guest Mode and made a purchase from the store there, they were able to then make purchases on their main account when they signed back into Apple.

I take it you've reached out to Apple Support about this already?
Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 36 (827 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay so I tried to do it that way with the guest account and even on there I am unable to make a purchase. And yes I’ve been in contact with apple already who directed me to you guys

Message 23 of 36 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CaptainClappin93 

To confirm you're trying to spend real money or premium? 

Also, to be clear, you're getting the error message OP originally attached to this post right? Purchase Failed? 

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 36 (794 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes real money on packs and such from the store. Same issues the guy was dealing with in the original post of this thread. 

Message 25 of 36 (789 Views)

Community Manager
@CaptainClappin93 Do you have any packs pending to be opened and are you able to claim any free packs from the store to see if that can help clear up the error?
Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 36 (785 Views)

★★ Novice

No packs are pending to be opened and yeah I just opened a pack using the in game cash(green tokens) I already had. Still unable to purchase any items that cost actual money

Message 27 of 36 (773 Views)

Community Manager

@CaptainClappin93 

Have you tried removing/changing your payment method on your account and re-added it to see if re-syncing it that way will have any effect? 

Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 36 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I’ve tried that. The only solution I found to help was using someone else’s phone and logging into my NBA Live Mobile account from their device. I am able to make purchases that way but not with my actual device. It’s an iPhone 12 Pro that I got a few months ago and no issues with the phone just with in game purchasing from the store

Message 29 of 36 (713 Views)

Community Manager

@CaptainClappin93 

Was your friend's phone also an iPhone 12 Pro? It sounds like it could be update related, any way you can downgrade to a previous iOS?

Blueberry.png
Message 30 of 36 (702 Views)