Account ineligeble

by Pollojoel37

Original Post

Psn account invalid use ea help no help

★★★ Newbie

Hi ive been experiencing difficulty in fixing the error account ineligible that comes up when i try to login into apex. I do not have access to the old email associated with the account cause i changed my psn account. I need access or link to register my email

Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Psn account invalid use ea help no help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@delsite1950 

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

Account ineligeble

★★★ Newbie

I know theres a million threads like this one but i cant seem to figure it out. Recently i haven't been able to play apex because as soon ss i press A to start the game it sends me to a blank screen where it says this account is ineligible. I had been having this problem with fifa 20 as well. This sucks, and i went on to ea cause supposedly i have an older account but i cant seem to login to it, if it actually existed. So i went and created one on ea.com, with the same email i use for literally everything. And it still doesnt work. I tried to link it to my xbox and it just says account ineligeble. This is driving me crazy, i find it so stupid that you need to have an ea account to play games, how about you just let me play goddamit. So what is my option in this? I honestly just want to create a new account but i have spent money on apex so i dont want to get rid of all my stuff.

Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)