Ps4: madden 20 won’t load in.

by PatheticTrout

Original Post

Ps4: madden 20 won’t load in.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I’ve tried to open this game since I’ve installed it yesterday (January 1st, 2020), the screen is stuck at the three dots loading screen, and after 15 mins, my ps4 shuts down. EA please tell me how to fix this, I payed 52$ for a game that doesn’t even work.

Message 1 of 15 (3,042 Views)

Re: Ps4: madden 20 won’t load in.

Community Manager

@PatheticTrout 

First, just try rebooting your console and router.

Do you have the game installed on an external drive?

Did you install from a disc or via a download?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 15 (3,011 Views)

madden 20 Stuck on Startup Screen

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing madden 20 non stop since it came out. But out of nowhere, every time I open it up it gets stuck on the start up loading screen with Mahomes. It will sit there loading for hours and hours and not do anything. I have uninstalled both the game and origin then reinstalled. Tried repairing, running as admin. Still nothing. Also, Origin wont respond to my request for help. All other games on origin work. Anyone know a fix? Thanks 

Message 3 of 15 (3,003 Views)

Re: madden 20 Stuck on Startup Screen

★★ Novice

In have the same problem!!

Message 4 of 15 (2,794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem with my windows 

Message 5 of 15 (2,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PatheticTrout Brooo no joke I am having literally having the same * where my PS4 shuts down after waiting like 20 minutes for the 3 dots, have you found a fix yet because this is so annoying
Message 6 of 15 (2,242 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem, and I tired all the methods u suggested. This has been happening for a few days now

Message 7 of 15 (2,018 Views)

Community Manager
@Jagermvp Hey there!

Do you still need help with this and if so, what steps have you tried so far to fix this and which platform are you on?
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 15 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, why ea doesn’t help us bro? It’s so annoying, we pay money to play this game that doesn’t work.

Message 9 of 15 (1,869 Views)

Community Manager
@JonhkillerPT Here to help!

What steps have you tried so far to fix it?

Do you have plenty of space on your hard drive?

Is the game being shared to you?

Do you have any external devices plugged into your PS4?

I understand when a game isn't working it can be frustrating because troubleshooting is the last thing you want to do, but we need some extra info to dive into what's not working from your end to see what's causing this.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 15 (1,813 Views)