Ps4, game wont load into a online or solo lobby plus i lost some money too

by boltcaster2001

Original Post

Ps4, game wont load into a online or solo lobby plus i lost some money too

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have a issue with loading into a online lobby or a solo lobby, i also lost some money, i used to have 400k, now i have 2k plus my character is not in the main menu. Only my car is in the menu but it's not even fully there it looks like a unfinished model of a car, and i really hope i didn't loss any of my cars, ultimate parts, and my rep too other than my money. Please fix this i really do love this game and i don't want this to effect my passion for this game. My gamer tag is boltcaster2001 ps4

Message 1 of 17 (1,065 Views)

Re: Ps4, game wont load into a online or solo lobby plus i lost some money too

★★★ Novice

yea i have the same issue but my character is visible 

Message 2 of 17 (1,021 Views)

weird car model and not loading game

★★ Novice

Whenever i try to load up NFS: Heat i see my car (Completely stock 370Z(bought it and selected it)) in a weird way as if the model wasn't loaded properly and when I try to load the game it just doesn't load. I hear the music but see the loading screen, I waited at least 30 minutes on it and nothing.

Platform: PS4

Message 3 of 17 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem the loading screen for solo or online just get to the point where the load bar is full then just stays at that point , tried everything, so cheesed off I have to start all over again, kept the save file though just incase it sorts its self out.

Message 4 of 17 (990 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@boltcaster2001 Having the same problem I can see my character but the car is the same way
Message 5 of 17 (951 Views)

Re: weird car model and not loading game

★ Novice
@UnknownModderr It did this to me too. When I boot up the game I'm standing in front of a partially rendered ford focus. No way to load into the game as it just freezes on the load screen. Did you find any fix yet? I've gone so far as to delete and redownload the game to no avail.
Message 6 of 17 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found a solution for this?

Message 7 of 17 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem but for PC.

Message 8 of 17 (1,125 Views)

★★ Novice

luckily i saved a copy of my save game on my usb yesterday and had to redo a few missions but i didn't lose that much, i haven't found anything regarding this issue to fix it so i decided to just re-do some missions and get on with it.

Message 9 of 17 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Novice
@UnknownModderr Its been over 2 days now and EA haven't done * it's literally pathetic that you can buy a game for £40 and not even be allowed to play it.... Thanks again EA, Great company... Not.
Message 10 of 17 (1,065 Views)