Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [Ps4] error with pilot information and cant connect to anthem servers

by maxslugflinger

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Were you able to fix it cause I'm also stuck at the title screen.

Message 11 of 24 (786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have same problem

Message 12 of 24 (782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, it is still not fixed. EA continues to ignore everyone's problems.

Message 13 of 24 (772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue since launch. No matter what I do, nothing helps. I have tried 3 different routers, forwarding every port. I've tried plugging directly into my modem. I've tried NAT Type-1, Type-2. I've tried various DNS settings. I've tried dynamic and static IP's. I've tried a VPN. Nothing seems to work. 

I could honestly put up with other game play bugs as they get fixed, but not being able to actually play the game and/or once I do get in and play a mission it crashes on the results screen and then it's back to the 30 minutes of reloading the startup screen before I can get in again or I just give up. 

PS return policy for online purchase is 14 days. EA you have 7 days to fix this. Please fix this. 

Message 14 of 24 (767 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Officially unable to play since sunday 😑 when I “updated” the game. I basically consider this theft at this point because the people who are supposed to care, clearly don’t. Twitter pges just abcircle * about javelin designs. Reddit, another circle * about how awesome  the features are. Had someone at Ea admit they are aware of the problem. How many of us on ps4 updated their game, which is mandatory to even play so it’s not like we all didn’t update, only to see in the bottom left corner that the game hasn’t updated?

They are busy telling us to make our routers less secure, meanwhile I have lost pretty much all faith, how can i give Bioware or Ea my money again?

Message 15 of 24 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Namtsae1973 I couldn't have said it better. I have done the exact same things as you. @maxslugflinger Exactly.

Message 16 of 24 (760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I deleted game and reinstalled. It worked for once. After i exited game and tried to connect again i couldnt connect.

Message 17 of 24 (727 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For all those who still have this issue, as I know there are quite a few, i may have a potential solution. It has worked for me for 2 days now for more than 30+ hours of gameplay. I wanted to be sure that it really helped before posting. I made sure that I set up my internet connection manually with the IP address and DNS servers. mainly the DNS servers. I used 8.8.8.8 for my primary and 8.8.4.4 for my secondary DNS. This has worked for me so I hope that it may work for all of you.

Best

Message 18 of 24 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Btw, these are google's DNS servers.
Message 19 of 24 (700 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have to say now I am getting really irritated. I love playing anthem but with the servers kicking me out in the middle of a legendary contract when I'm about to finish the finally boss off and all the sudden errors out the this server issue. Maybe my buddy is right maybe the division is going to be the way to go. I just hope bioware/ea whoever or wherever the problem lies gets fixed and fast because these are the issues imo that causes players like myself that can get into a game to start looking at other games 

Message 20 of 24 (638 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help