Ps4 error (105)

by gottagofast64

Original Post

Re: Ps4 error (105)

★★★ Newbie

phones it broken so i cant hotspot, any other solutions?

Message 11 of 55 (11,017 Views)

Re: PS4 Error 105

★★ Novice
I have tried opening up all sorts of ports, checking parental settings on the PS4, the mobile hot spot and even downloaded the Origin Client on my PC to see if I could link to my PSN from there. However, no luck yet.
Message 12 of 55 (3,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to get it to work by going into network and disconnect the internet and reconnected and it worked perfect for me. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 13 of 55 (10,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to get it to work by going into network and disconnect the internet and reconnected and it worked perfect for me. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 14 of 55 (10,885 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This worked for me. Thanks
Message 15 of 55 (10,664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have tried both suggestions and it's still not working and I did download it a third time

Message 16 of 55 (2,741 Views)

Ps4 error (105)

★★★ Novice

I've been getting error 105 from start screen for 2 days now I initialized my ps4 and have done everything ive been told and nothing works it just keeps saying try again later error 105 very frustrating when my squads playing n I'm sitting here 

Message 17 of 55 (1,923 Views)

Ps4 errors apex legends

★★★ Novice

I've been getting error 105 from start screen for 2 days now I initialized my ps4 and have done everything ive been told and nothing works it just keeps saying try again later error 105 very frustrating when my squads playing n I'm sitting here 

Message 18 of 55 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
HEY EVERYONE LISTEN

if you are in a PS4 and it’s adult and it’s not working
the solution for me was simple. If it’s say press x to continue. Keep pressing the X button don’t hold it just keep pressing it even if it shows the error don’t read it or stop pressing the X button just keep on pressing it until it would take you to the signing in (creating account) menu. And then you are done. It worked for me so try and don’t forget

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE.
Message 19 of 55 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Novice

Changed to Google's DNS servers and it worked it took me to a update account page I was having error 105 all week though I even initialized my ps4 

Message 20 of 55 (2,643 Views)