Ps4 error (105)

by gottagofast64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ps4 error (105)

★★★★★ Novice

I just downloaded the game at when i start up the game it loads for a bit then says "Oops sorry try again later(105)" so i redownload it and the same thing is still happening, if anyone can help it would really appreciated.

Message 3 of 55 (57,822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ps4 error (105)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Some people on reddit said they were able to get past the error by linking their PSN ID to origin, either on the web or by playing another recent EA game (or EA game demo).

--If you go the play game route, I think you just need to follow the prompts after the game title screen.
--If you do it via the web, I think you just have to do this: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

Edit for better instructions for changing via web.

1. Go to help.ea.com

2. Click on the login button in upper right. (If already logged in log out)

3. Click on PSN. 3. Login to the service.

4. You will now need to login to EA.

View in thread

Message 26 of 55 (62,039 Views)

All Replies

OOPS, Something went wrong, please try again later. (105)

★★★ Novice

I've downloaded Apex legends on PS4 a total of 3 times and spent hours rebooting and troubleshooting. All I get is "Oops! Something went wrong  Please try again later. (105)" 

Message 1 of 55 (48,283 Views)

Re: OOPS, Something went wrong, please try again later. (105)

★ Novice

Let me know if you get a fix

Message 2 of 55 (48,281 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing with me bud my mate downloaded at the same time he can play but I get error code 104 had same issues with battlefield v I play cod bo4 zero issues internet fine can connect to everything else but struggle with ea games 

Message 4 of 55 (57,789 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happens to me downloaded game twice but nothing works 

Message 5 of 55 (57,759 Views)

PS4 Error 105

★★ Novice

Hi, I am trying to Log into Apex Legends.  Just downloaded it.  It gets to the load up screen and when I click "Play" it says " Opps! Something went wrong, please try later.  Error 105".

What is this ?? I also could never connect to Anthem during the Open beta.  I am not sure if there is something I need to change or if it is on EA's side??

Message 6 of 55 (49,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same it’s annoying

Message 7 of 55 (57,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, had the same issue, what I did to fix it is I used my mobile hotspot and connected my ps4 to ot the launched the game and signed in with my ea account. After that closed the game end switched my network connection back to my uncapped en the game is working 100%
Message 8 of 55 (57,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did what u said and it worked. Thank you so much

Message 9 of 55 (57,393 Views)

Re: PS4 Error 105

★★★ Newbie

im also having the same problem, if you find a solution let me know please!

Message 10 of 55 (49,892 Views)