Re: Ps4 corrupted data HELP

by lugsyg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ps4 corrupted data HELP

★ Novice

Cant play multiplayer anymore.  Game crashes after a couple minutes.  Have contacted EA and Sony.  Exhausted options.  

We have reinstalled several times. Cleared files, tried logging in under different accounts.  Nothing.  Keeps saying "corrupted files, delete game, reinstall "

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 13 (3,885 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Success I deleted it and reinstalled it directly on the PS4 and it is all fine. Hope this will help others 

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (4,357 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Same here. My crash keeps saying its Nvidia Driver Kernel crash, but there is nothing wrong with my computer and I have gone through an exhaustive list of troubleshooting steps. We are not the only ones with this issue btw.
Message 2 of 13 (3,839 Views)

★ Novice

I just tried a total factory reset of my ps4, totally new.  Same thing still.  I think there was a ps4 system update right before I started having problems around the 4th of June?  You?

Message 3 of 13 (3,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

You two @perk76 @xXTylonXx  have two different issues. 

What error message are you getting? @perk76 And have you tried another account on your PS4 to try to play. 

@xXTylonXx  you I recommend reinstall Nvidia experience and GPU drivers to see how that works for you. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 13 (3,777 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I did try logging in under another PS user, and a different EA account.  I even down loaded the digital version to try that.  All ended with the same error.

I'm starting to think it's a hard drive issue.  Still researching that, but it happens on another game finally yesterday .  Why it's happens so fast for BF2, who knows.

Message 5 of 13 (3,773 Views)

EA DICE Team

Yeah, the only thing left to test would try your PSN Account on another PS4 and see if happens there too. What other game got that error? @perk76 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 13 (3,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the update I only get the first loading screen then it all goes black and nothing works. I have deleted it and reinstalled it and the same thing happens again. I love this game but has to be the worst game I’ve ever had. I won’t be buying the next one 

Message 7 of 13 (3,709 Views)

Community Manager

@lugsyg 

Do you have the game installed on an external hard drive or do you have any devices plugged into the USB slot?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 13 (3,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had it on an external hard drive twice. I am reinstalling it on the PS4 so fingers crossed 

Message 9 of 13 (3,670 Views)

Community Manager

If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, make sure there aren't files on both the internal and external drive. That can cause some weird performance issues.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 13 (3,662 Views)