Re: Ps4: code errors

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Ps4: code errors

★ Novice

Hi, 

recently my game has become nearly unplayable, I cannot finish a complete match because the game will boot me with 3 errors I think they were named leaf, shoe, net(?) , say server is full, and then throw me back into the lobby. I can’t play solo and I can’t play with my friends. I deleted and redownloaded the game reset my WiFi I do not know what to do. Any information regarding this issue is appreciated.

I play on the Dallas server 

Message 1 of 4 (187 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @popotropica11 Can you try connecting to your Modem/Router and seeing if you get disconnected? Also, can you try going through our basic and advanced connection steps if your issue continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (174 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, 

I cannot connect my ps4 to my modem/router its in a study room where my ps4 is located in my bedroom. However I ran the speed test (3 times) my ping was 16, my average Download speed (up) Mbps was 441.06, and average upload speed (down) Mbps was 23.09 ( I do not know if this is good or bad). I tried to download that other tester but my computer said that another program was using the file and I didn't know what that meant. 

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

Community Manager
@popotropica11 When talking about the other tester, are you referring to the UOTrace?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)