Ps4 Packet Loss/Latency

by Sarkemagn

Original Post

Re: Ps4 Packet Loss/Latency

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

Any update on this?

Still having the same issues.

I'm playing Apex less and less because of this and at the point where I'm considering giving up the game.

It's evident from these forums and the wider online gaming community that this issue occurs for a large number of users, and has been occurring for a significant amount of time, yet it's still here.

As a consumer, why should I continue to use this product, or any of your other products?

Highly disappointed with your brand and product.

Message 11 of 21 (1,603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent  ?????????????????????????????

Message 12 of 21 (1,554 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, all servers have packet loss of 2% all day everyday running a wired connection... I’ve port forwarded apex ports and ps4 ports, changed dns multiple times and still nothing is changing, has to be a EA server side issue that needs to be fixed, but I guess they really can’t be bothered as they are too busy making new shiney skins to make money! Shameful!!

Message 13 of 21 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am also having this issue my ping is normally 46-50 to south Carolina and now its 80 also im getting better connection to Dallas and new York but im in Florida also Virginia server is -100 and all the way at the bottom.

Message 14 of 21 (1,225 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @mia4200 

What system are you playing on and do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 21 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Kent this is old but I dont know how to fix this promble in season 8. The game is unplayble. I love apex but i may have to stop playing the game.I a play on ps4 and this just started when season 8 came out

Message 16 of 21 (1,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly I have the same issue. In the past for 1 week was fine but right now it's fully unplayable. And I spend a lot of money in this game. What can we do. I personally try every fix. Change dns, connect lan or wifi. 

Message 17 of 21 (1,158 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

If this is happening to you recently, have you tried switching to any other datacenters to test and see if that makes a difference at all? I'm curious if this is only happening on specific servers, or if it's the same regardless. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 21 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 115ping with 2% packet loss... with the same internet i used this method to connect and went to 80ping and 0% packet loss. Instantly feel how smoother my gameplay is. Thank youuu

Message 19 of 21 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You Can read this 'article' to fix this issue.

Message 20 of 21 (787 Views)