Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ps 2 controller problem when i use x360ce

by zoteni

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ps 2 controller problem when i use x360ce

★ Novice

Hello , i have a serious problem when i am trying to play online. In Fifa 2020 from a PC, i am using a Playstation 2 Controller with usb adapter (An OEM , blue color name Twin Usb Adapter)

This adapter / Controller is connected normally without problem. But in Game my Right analog stick isn't working normally, seems the mapping of few buttons are messed up and un assigned. In order to assign them i use a program called x360ce , it's basically an Xbox one emulator. The thing is IF i use the controller with this program (it generates some .dll files ) the moment i start an online game  i am getting a crash (before the game rarely i am getting disconnected). So if delete the dll's i am playing perfectly fine BUT i can't use my Right analog, and you can understand how difficult this is.  My question is, is there any method fix for this? so i can play normally with THIS controller? 

Message 1 of 5 (719 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Ps 2 controller problem when i use x360ce

Community Manager

Hey @zoteni the PS2 controller is not a supported input method for FIFA 20.

The best thing you can do is check to see if any other users who are using the same software as you have found a way to get it working, as this is not something that we can support.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (691 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @zoteni the PS2 controller is not a supported input method for FIFA 20.

The best thing you can do is check to see if any other users who are using the same software as you have found a way to get it working, as this is not something that we can support.

Darko

Message 2 of 5 (692 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply , well no one seems to had this problem. I guess EA's anti cheat software BLOCKS the softaware. I think the generated .dll this software flags the game  because when i delete (the one who is responsible for the fix too) i am getting disconnected from the game. Don't get me wrong this software is STILL running if i play another mode which isnt online OR i am just navigating in the game. And one more question which CONTROLLER FIFA is suggesting to use? Besides the Xbox

Message 3 of 5 (685 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hey mate, did you somehow solved the problem ? I am facing the same issue and it seems there is no help. Please give a reply if you have fixed it

Message 4 of 5 (633 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

unfortunately no. I gave up on it . And i bought an Xbox controller which is compatible :/

Message 5 of 5 (616 Views)
Twitter Stream