AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? when i launch the game
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Europe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time i launch BF5
Summarize your bug When I launch the game, it reset the intro and I have to play it again until I finally reach the main menu, *The game settings reset to.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is your game!!!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm getting mad and want to kill myself
What should be happening instead? i should see the main menu instead of the Prologue

Plz help me, I bought the game recently and this is a shame the game is 2 years old and still has those kinds of bugs. plz send help

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prologue Restarts On Every Launch

[ Edited ]
Hero

*UPDATE* 8/10*

Adding this info:

This could happen to players that upload all their data to the Microsoft OneDrive and then delete everything in the local document folder. Windows would replace the local document folder with a shortcut to the OneDrive document.

Hi @RockoSak1 and welcome to Answers HQ

This is quite the common issue and it's not the game that is at fault, it's something on your system that is blocking the settings and saves files being saved into a Battlefield folder in documents. One of the possible solutions has been linked to already in the post right above me.

If you search for your issue on here you can find many other possible solutions depending on why your system is acting in this way. If you are having trouble feel free to elaborate on what you have already tried.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@RockoSak1 Behave dude, it's not nice what you write. And the game is not worth killing yourself. But I know your issue.
Check here for solution : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Battlefield-V-Having-to-play-intro-mission-every-time-you...
Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

*UPDATE* 8/10*

Adding this info:

This could happen to players that upload all their data to the Microsoft OneDrive and then delete everything in the local document folder. Windows would replace the local document folder with a shortcut to the OneDrive document.

Hi @RockoSak1 and welcome to Answers HQ

This is quite the common issue and it's not the game that is at fault, it's something on your system that is blocking the settings and saves files being saved into a Battlefield folder in documents. One of the possible solutions has been linked to already in the post right above me.

If you search for your issue on here you can find many other possible solutions depending on why your system is acting in this way. If you are having trouble feel free to elaborate on what you have already tried.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)