Progression Carrying Over?

by dude734

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progression Carrying Over?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I recently bought a new PC and was wondering if there was any way for my progression to carry over from my PS4 account. I already have both accounts linked.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Progression Carrying Over?

★★ Guide
Hello @dude734

No unfortunatly your stats from PS4 will not carry over to your PC account. On PC you will start at level zero and it is back to square 1! But any sort of dog tags that you put in for a code on Origin such as FridayNightBattlefield, I Was There, Best Community In The World dog tags will carry over to your PC account for Battlefield 1!

Thanks, Zoie

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

All Replies

Re: Progression Carrying Over?

★★ Guide
Hello @dude734

No unfortunatly your stats from PS4 will not carry over to your PC account. On PC you will start at level zero and it is back to square 1! But any sort of dog tags that you put in for a code on Origin such as FridayNightBattlefield, I Was There, Best Community In The World dog tags will carry over to your PC account for Battlefield 1!

Thanks, Zoie
Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

Rif.: Progression Carrying Over?

Hero (Retired)

Hi @dude734!

I'm sorry but no progression can be carried over different platforms. You will have to start all over again for every platforms you will playing on.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)