Re: Progress save glitch?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress save glitch?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug In the main menu and during finding a match/joining server the screen becomes black or dull, the progress circre animation appears in the top right corner for 3-5 seconds. After that, a sound can be heard, the same one as when for example waiting in queue and the map starts loading (drum?). It repeats infinitely. Gameplay is not affected.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I think my profile is corrupted Frown
What happens when the bug occurs? I have to wait, until the menu is accessible.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB PC: 32GB, Video: 8GB

Dear EA!

Kindly ask you to investigate this issue!

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 8 (1,494 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

We had an issue with Battlefield 1 stats no saving, that has now been fixed and all stats should be working again. @iZiZi_KenLee 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,272 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@iZiZi_KenLee 

Have you tried right-clicking on the game in Origin and selecting "Repair" to see if that corrects this for you? If not, I would try rolling back your video card driver and then update it again to the latest one. Sometimes drivers can be corrupted from a download and need to be reinstalled. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,444 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I tried both (even reinstall game, etc), the problem persists since last year. The screen becomes dull or black, and the saving icon appears, so something happens (I assume it updates profile or sg like that). I found some video about the animated "icon":

https://youtu.be/FjTs8lQGV94?t=59

Check upper right corner. It does not matter what I do or not do in the menu, it is an infinite loop.
Message 3 of 8 (1,418 Views)

Community Manager

That's really strange. If you log into your router's admin panel do you see if IPv6 is enabled? That looks to be loading related.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,413 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The ipv6 is enabled by the ISP, this cannot be disabled currently. The ipv6 is disabled on the PC. Maybe that is the root cause. Any advice how to solve the problem in this case?
Message 5 of 8 (1,395 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I also enabled ipv6 on PC, but the problem still persists.
Message 6 of 8 (1,388 Views)

EA DICE Team

We had an issue with Battlefield 1 stats no saving, that has now been fixed and all stats should be working again. @iZiZi_KenLee 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 8 (1,273 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you for the info, but I have the same issue, no improvements Frown
Message 8 of 8 (1,232 Views)