Progress lost

by DudeAbides514

Original Post

Re: Progress lost

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@kylebguitar  Dude, grow up at once. Really.

And get a life. You seem to spend too much time playing videogames and that makes you forget very important things, like treating other people gently. Get back to reality, where politeness should still count more than your stupid game progression. And stop guessing about me or my intentions, you're wrong about everything you said. We've lost our ranking, maybe for good... and your lack of patience and manners isn't helpful to the only people that are currently trying to fix it. In fact, I find your words annoying and worthless. I want my levels back as much as you do, but no way I'm gonna act like a noisy kid. I'm tired of consulting this thread every day hoping for a fix and only finding stupid and selfish complaints. That's not helpful!!

Jeez, this society is sick as hell... This is a support forum, not a schoolyard.

Message 231 of 433 (858 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@HFMKentaro wrote:

@kylebguitar  Dude, grow up at once. Really.

And get a life. You seem to spend too much time playing videogames. Get back to reality, where politeness should still count more than your stupid game progression. And stop guessing about me or my intentions, you're wrong about everything you said. We've lost our ranking, maybe for good... and your lack of patience and manners isn't helpful to the only people that are currently trying to fix it. In fact, I find your words annoying and worthless. I want my levels back as much as you do, but no way I'm gonna act like a complete J.E.R.K. to get it.

Jeez, this society is sick as hell...

Oit, telling people to get a life and how to spend their "reality time" is also not mature. U have no right to tell other people how to react on this forum u ain't no moderator. All i see is people show disbelief of the fact they lost everything they worked for and getting pissed off for taking so long and not getting info. U act like because it's a game nobody shouldn't get worked up about, guess what genius u on a gaming forum. So if you don't got anything to share except for just taking a swing at the people that lost everything just because u don't like the way they deal with it i suggest u move along. Sure some people could reply on this forum with a bit more respect but everyone deals with it in their own way and saying someone is not mature because they don't have the emotional control level of someone like you is just absurd. Have a nice day.

Message 232 of 433 (691 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HFMKentaro dude... relax man. People put time and work into the game and for them to lose all of it is disheartening. People such as myself have put countless hours into this game, having fun and leveling up heroes. To watch them disappear is sad and you have no right to tell someone that they should suck it up. They worked hard for their progression, and it's not helping that EA is not fixing/updating us on the issue. You really shouldn't call someone a * or sick because they lost their efforts, they're upset, and rightfully so. Try not to tell people how they should feel next time.
Message 233 of 433 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@FuriousRusherOGNo words for someone like you.

EDIT: this is why I'm not giving you a decent reply. You said:

"U have no right to tell other people how to react on this forum u ain't no moderator".

But YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW how to react on this forum and YOU AIN'T NO MODERATOR NEITHER.

If you are unable to reckon that HUGE CONTRADICTION in your argument, then it's pointless to chat with someone like you. Reason? Lack of intelligence.

Message 234 of 433 (661 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@HFMKentaro Even better lmao.
Message 235 of 433 (656 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HFMKentaro ... can people not be upset? are we not allowed to be upset because we've lost all our level progression and some people have lost their credit/skin progression? This is a time to ask for answers, and with EA not giving us any updates on the issue, it is annoying and people are mad about it. Let them be mad, they have every right
Message 236 of 433 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GrandmasterCal Of course they can be upset. But that doesn't justify acting like chimps. Let's put an example. Imagine you're driving back home and you find yourself in the middle of a jam. Do you have the right to feel upset? Yes, you do. But if your reaction to that is tapping the car horn like a nut, then you are not helpful at all. In fact, you're only stressing other people out and not solving the issue.

We still don't know what this issue is all about. People may think it can be fixed in 2 days and they might be wrong. This could be a major issue. The technicians might have a lot of work to do. Maybe they are lacking of human resources due to the Coronavirus. Etc. But people assume automatically that the technicians who are working on that are lazy, that they don't give a damn. They dare to accuse them. The technicians are not our personal slaves to do what we want when we want, you know? So flaming the moderators constantly, even if they keep telling us they are still working on it, seems justified to them. Man, that's not right! People are acting like freaking kids and their attitude is not helping at all. I'm tired of visiting this thread day after day to only find stupid complaints instead of useful information.

People only care for their rights. "I have the right! You don't have the right!", but they never care for their responsability. This is a support forum, not a freaking schoolyard, and we have the right to report our issues, but also the responsability to stay friendly and wait patiently for a fix. It's not our "right" to harass the forum moderators, to call into question their professionalism or accusing others of trying to bribe the moderators looking for a special treatment.

That's not nice and should never be tolerated by decent people. That's my point.
Message 237 of 433 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GrandmasterCal Of course they can be upset. But that doesn't justify acting like chimps. Let's put an example. Imagine you're driving back home and you find yourself in the middle of a jam. Do you have the right to feel upset? Yes, you do. But if your reaction to that is tapping the car horn like a nut, then you are not helpful at all. In fact, you're only stressing other people out and not solving the issue.

We still don't know what this issue is all about. People think it can be fixed in two days and they might be wrong. This could be a major issue. The technicians might have a lot of work to do. Maybe they are lacking of human resources due to the Coronavirus. Etc. But people assume automatically that the technicians who are working on that are lazy, that they don't give a damn. They dare to accuse them. The technicians are not our personal slaves to do what we want when we want, you know? So flaming the moderators constantly (even if they keep telling us they are still working on it) seems justified to them. Man, that's not right! People are acting like freaking kids and their attitude is not helping at all. I'm tired of visiting this thread day after day to only find stupid complaints instead of useful information. That's not nice and should never be tolerated by decent people. That's my point.
Message 238 of 433 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@HFMKentaroI’m flattered you found words for “someone like me”. Anyways, in all this time you have been claiming how you don’t tell people how to feel but how to behave, makes no difference not your place and neither is it my place. But the reason i replied to your post is because again u insult the very people that already are upset. You call us, chimps, unintelligent, cry babys, get a life, etc.. If you had just pointed out without actually insulting people or talking down to them i would of completely agreed with you. I’m not here to start some petty beef with you or anyone, have a nice day.

ps: This is a reply to your edit.

Message 239 of 433 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@FuriousRusherOGI see your point.

In an ideal world, everybody should act in a nice and civic way, taking responsability for their acts and their words. But sometimes, sadly too offently... some people don't. And when they don't, other people have to suffer for their lack of responsability. In this case, me. All these stupid and nonsense complaints are bothering me because I want to read useful stuff and hopefully a fix to this issue. When you are forced to correct someone else's behaviour, then you participate unwinttingly in their game. Then comes people like you, willing to correct the guy who corrected the guy who acted like a chimp in first place. Do not have any doubt that there will be others trying to correct your behaviour too.

And all of this is nonsense. So if you're not going to help me driving the boat to a safe port where we can keep apporting useful information to help moderators fixing this issue, then you are not part of the solution, but the problem.

In that case, I'm telling you I couldn't care less about anything you say. Don't bother messaging me if you are not aiming the right way.

It's annoying to waste energies to explain these kind of things, cause they are pristine clear to me, but the rest of the world seems to be blind.

Message 240 of 433 (704 Views)