All classes and playable characters progression lost.

by ARZIAC

Original Post

Re: Progress lost

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  Thanks for the update. I’m still trying to be positive about this and I hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later but I can understand how something like this can take time. Thanks again.

Message 211 of 433 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Nice ! Good to know someone is still on this issue ! Standard smile
jb
Message 212 of 433 (1,076 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic Thank you so much, have an amazing day, I'm glad this is being investigated, hopefully you will find a solution Standard smile
Message 213 of 433 (937 Views)

Lost Level Progression - Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

All of my classes (Assault, Heavy, etc) deranked at least 20 levels. They were previously prestige, but now they are 1 level below the old max level (70). This goes for all other heroes were were also previously prestige. Even if they weren't, they all lowered their levels significantly. I don't know why this happened as I hadn't played in a month. I am playing on an Xbox One and on a separate Xbox One S. 

Message 214 of 433 (614 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA have been saying for weeks they are looking into it. It's starting to look like they don't care.

Message 215 of 433 (911 Views)

Level Reset BFII

★ Novice

My hero levels on BF2 have been reset to 37. My troopers have been reset to 69 and my Star fighters have been reset to 37. It has been like this for 2 weeks now and a lot if f people have had this issue.

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED?? 

Message 216 of 433 (901 Views)

Re: Lost Level Progression - Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

Everyone on PC has lost all their ranks when they join a match. Everyone is at lvl 0

Message 217 of 433 (577 Views)

Re: Lost Level Progression - Battlefront 2

★ Apprentice

I just got online for PC and all my 4 classes which where in the 140+ lvl range now reverted back to lvl 69-90.

What gives? None of my achievements reflect this. I still have my unlocks.

Message 218 of 433 (564 Views)

All classes and playable characters progression lost.

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug All of my playable classes, including heroes have all lost their levels, with the main 4 classes being brought down to level 69-70 when they used to be around the 140+ level range.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ARZIAC
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:30 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to recreate this, all my levels are gone
What happens when the bug occurs? All of my levels where downgraded.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 2080 TI

I started up Battlefront 2 today and realized that ALL of my classes have lost level progression. My Assault, Heavy, Officer, and Recon that were all within the lvl 140 range have now been sent DOWN to lvl 69 to 70. My Han Solo hero was level 46 with gold, now he is level 37.

What gives? I haven't played the game for the past two days until today and I come back to a majority of my progress lost? My reinforcements all were gold within lvls 46 and 50 but now they are unstarred. This is a really stupid bug.

Message 219 of 433 (527 Views)

star wars battlefront2 levels have been reset

★★★ Newbie

My levels in star wars battlefront 2 have been reset to about 70 from in the 200s. Please can you set them back to what they were.

Message 220 of 433 (536 Views)