Progress lost after prestige?

by MyCoool57

Original Post

Progress lost after prestige?

★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Not sure if I’ve ran into a progression issue. I have just hit prestige in career mode on Grid Legends and my career progress on all categories is 0% even though there are events that are completed, see photos attached.

Someone on Twitter has advised me this is expected behaviour as prestiging means I’ve got to do rounds again to re-unlock stuff, but what does that mean for unlocking the gauntlet? Surely I don’t need to re-do every single event?

Re-playing and completing any objective I’ve already completed increases the percentage count (from 0% to 5,10% etc).

Message 1 of 13 (3,256 Views)

Re: Progress lost after prestige?

★★ Novice

Do you solve this issue? best regards

Message 2 of 13 (3,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me yesterday.  As soon as I progressed to prestige, it wiped everything to 0%.  I even had a couple races after it reset to test what would happen and it went right back to 0% after 2 races.  I hope they can fix this soon.  Proof below.

https://freeimage.host/i/wUVK0u

https://freeimage.host/i/wUVzzB

Message 3 of 13 (3,049 Views)

[PS5] - Gauntlet got locked after winning the first race in it.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, in the last days i unlocked the gauntlet after winning all pro races in career mode. Now i played the first gauntlet, and won that. But now i cant play the 2nd race. In fact i cant play the first one too. The Gauntlet is locked, and in the main menu of the career tab it looks like i didnt got any progress, everything is on 0%.

Funny enough, if i check the events in the categories, i still see the cup for 1st place and so, but an unchecked checkbox connected to it.

Restart didnt help. Driving a race to reset the calculation or so didnt help. I effectifly have to rerace all events. Wtf.

I play on the newest PS5 Version.

Message 4 of 13 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well, no fixes yet? I tried getting in touch with EA support but no response for over a week

Message 5 of 13 (2,716 Views)

Re: [PS5] - Gauntlet got locked after winning the first race in it.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, this topic is now many weeks old, and there isnt any offical answer. The newest update from this week also didnt fix this problem.

I know its not a big game, but an official statement or some transparency would be nice.

Message 6 of 13 (2,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... God this is so annoying! Redo all the races again is not an option because it could happen again... Hope it can be fixed soon

Message 7 of 13 (2,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix? I was almost unlook the Gauntlet =(

Message 8 of 13 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have totally the same issue.

trophies are ok but races are 0% even I have completed everything and everywhere is Gold trophy.

Now playing the Gauntlet and it's doing the same!

I have also this problems in the first DLC.

EA, please FIX it finally!

Message 9 of 13 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eetjtpuh0y4c Still nothing happened. This bug is still occurring.
Dunno what the heck they are doing. Did they even noticed this issue?! Probably not :/
Message 10 of 13 (1,649 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help