Re: Progress Lost Battlefront 2

by NishNashNosh117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress Lost Battlefront 2

★★ Novice

I've lost my BF2 progress, it isn't an account issue as I still have my battlefield 1 progress. Its frustrating as I had unlocked many skins in the game such as Farmboy Luke and Princess leia 

Message 1 of 7 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lost progress in battlefront 2

Community Manager

Hi @strikertitoti 

To confirm if the platform account you play on was recently unlinked from a former EA account you will notice you no longer have access to things like progress/items. 

For information on linking a new account or unlinking an older account from EA, check out our help articles below. Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (249 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@NishNashNosh117 To confirm are you playing on the same platform you started on? Or, have you unlinked any connected accounts from your EA account(or made any other account changes)?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (538 Views)

★★ Novice

I have gone from ps4 to ps5 and I don't believe so 

Message 3 of 7 (515 Views)

lost progress in battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

I just lost all my progress after i entered the match in battlefront 2. I had lvl 69 on my heavy trooper but everything locked. With other my characters the same problem

Message 4 of 7 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @strikertitoti 

To check a few things, 

• Are you playing on the same platform with the same EA account?
  • Have you ever unlinked your platform from a previous EA account?
  • Have you tried completely closing the game and relaunching to check if you had a connection issue to the server?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i changed my ea account but before match everything was like before
Message 6 of 7 (333 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @strikertitoti 

To confirm if the platform account you play on was recently unlinked from a former EA account you will notice you no longer have access to things like progress/items. 

For information on linking a new account or unlinking an older account from EA, check out our help articles below. Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (250 Views)