Profile won't load

by Jobin917

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Profile won't load

★★★ Newbie

I updated NHL 19 a week or so ago and now my profile won't load. If I try to create a new one it says, "unable to save file". The only thing it let's me do is continue without saving. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but that didn't work. Xbox One Platform.

Message 1 of 3 (710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Profile won't load

Hero

Could you try deleting your user profile file (under game saves)? It’s a separate file from the game data (which you deleted) and doesn’t delete with the uninstall. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (686 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you try deleting your user profile file (under game saves)? It’s a separate file from the game data (which you deleted) and doesn’t delete with the uninstall. 

•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 3 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I opened HuT for the first time and it was running laggy. I backed out to go back into World of Chel and it was Saying unable to save game. Now it won't even load my profile up. something popped uobto Clear local saved games and that I'll still have my stuff resync when i start the game up again. but it's supposed to restart agter and it won't evenndo that. tried doing what you said on thisnpost to no avail

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)