Re: Profile pics not showing in game

by LeweMan24

Original Post

Profile pics not showing in game

★★★ Novice

The profile pics for me or my friends don't show up either in game or in the lobby, how can I solve this issue? I'm playing on PC and I have no Idea why this happens. My friends can see profile pics tho, so I know there's something wrong on my end.

Anything I can do?

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LeweMan24 I would suggest Repairing the game. Repair Game checks your game's installation and then automatically downloads any replacement or missing files. If there are any file issues or corrupt files, it will replace them or download them again. 

Try using Repair Game

1. Select My Game Library in Origin.
  2. Right-click on the game tile.
  3. Select Repair Game.

The file check can take up to an hour to complete depending on your computer's hardware. Let me know if you found this helpful🦾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been repairing the game a couple of times and it hasn't worked. Could it be a problem with origin?

Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reinstalled the game, still have the same problem. What could it be?

Message 4 of 4 (307 Views)