Re: Profile Bugged - Customize Soldier Busted

by PegasusR7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Profile Bugged - Customize Soldier Busted

★★★ Novice

I have tried repairing the game and have tried completely uninstalling/deleting remaining folders and reinstalling. I think it's server related, not on my end. But the customize soldier option for loadouts does not work. I have unlocked every non-easter egg gun in the game, but they all show as locked. I cannot select them (both main guns and sidearms) even though I have already unlocked all of them. It also does not correctly show what loadouts I have already selected. For example, even though I have Bodeo selected as pistol for one loadout, it will show as M1911 (in the customize soldier screen) and it won't let me swtich the weapon. When I'm in-game (actually on a server) I can switch to whatever I want and it saves. But it's been this way for awhile now. Been trying to sort through the different Scout weapons, but I can't compare sweet spots when on a server and I can't switch to them in the customize soldier tab. Is it possible to give the BF1 servers a kick to the side of the case, or reboot them, or something? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (1,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing 500+ weapon skins from the customize soldier option.

EA DICE Team

Hey @PegasusR7  @usePowerTools  can you take a look on our connective guide too see if there anything that can help you out. 

Let me know what you have tried and how it works out! 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (1,360 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Also, because of this I cannot change skins.

Message 2 of 15 (1,321 Views)

Missing 500+ weapon skins from the customize soldier option.

★★ Apprentice

Playing BF 1 on Xbox One, When I go to inventory, I show over 500 weapon skins that I have unlocked/earned etc... But since last month, I am unable to utilize them. They show in inventory, but when I go to the "customize soldier" option, there is not even a box under the weapon setup windows. The recoil, sight selection option, bayonet all show up. When the match complete and shows our squad at end of match, the weapon skin still shows there. EA help closed out the help request without answering me or doing anything to fix the account!

Message 3 of 15 (1,156 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here.It all happened about 3-4 weeks ago. Several of my weapons that I unlocked over a year ago, became locked. Requiring war bonds to unlock them. And cannot change weapon skins from the customize soldier option.

Message 4 of 15 (1,260 Views)

Re: Weapon Skin Disappeared

★★ Apprentice

One Xbox one. I have same problem, over 500 skins unlocked. But when I go to "customize soldier" screen, changing weapon skins is not there. The window box is not even present. The weapon sights, magnification, and bayonet option boxes are there. When the game ends and our squad is shown as most valuable, it does show what weapon skin we were last outfitted with.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. Have also deleted the local storage with no effect. Jett Ax

Message 5 of 15 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, same thing, almost 500 skins I cannot select.

Also, the BattleTracker site isn't tracking my weapon kills any longer.

Frown

Message 6 of 15 (1,244 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @usePowerTools  @PegasusR7  playing a few rounds normally sync this back for any main menu missing stats or content. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 15 (1,220 Views)

Re: Missing 500+ weapon skins from the customize soldier option.

Hero
@PegasusR7 You'd need to open a new case with EA Help really. There's not much we can do to help here as most of us are just other players.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 15 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I have played multiple rounds each day for over the passed month. This is been ongoing for multiple weeks now. Nothing is syncing up, skins that are available are not selectable as there is no "visuals" tab whatsoever in the menu, guns that are unlocked are not selectable in the customize soldier menu, etc. In other words, while I appreciate the response, "playing a few rounds" is not doing anything.

For example, https://imgur.com/fmVFiSq

You see this image? I actually don't have the M1911 selected in this loadout, rather it's the Tashenpistole (spelled wrong probably). Not only do I already have every gun unlocked and all the warbonds spent, I have already gone through every medic gun and atleast got 1 star on them. Yet, I cannot select any of the unlocked guns in this menu, nor can I select any skin on any gun whatsoever as that sub-menu tab is completely missing.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 15 (1,205 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the details! @usePowerTools  Also the photo helps! 

Lets see if we can get this sync in another way - can you you move the document folder for BF1 to desktop and then start the game up. (I assume you are on PC). 

Could you try to clean boot it's to see if any program or firewall that is interfering with BF1. 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 15 (1,183 Views)