Re: Problems

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

Problems

Champion

Can't get passed loading screen in GA

After installing update 1.2 I have had problems trying to join games in GA (I understand that more people may be playing since Palpatine was nerfed). However, I have never before had a problem joining a game even if it was a new one and was waiting for more players. Since the update, I have had difficulty joining any game but more so with GA whereby the search time may vary from a few seconds to minutes then shows joining game countdown, goes to the map loading screen (which by the way is always Kashyyyk) and then nothing just stays on loading screen with the orb on the top right of screen cycling through as normal. I have no indication of whether it is waiting for additional players and no way to return to the game home screen. I have tried everything - going to home on Xbox and quitting BFII, relaunching game, restarting Xbox and deleting save files/cache. Still everything was the same - Stuck on Kashyyyk loading screen. Eventually, after about one and a half hours, I gave up on GA and joined a game of blast where I stayed for the rest of the night.

If the playing rosters a full and the server cannot start a new game, you normally get an indication by way of time taken in searching or after loading map, by the dialogue "Waiting for (X) Players". 

Has anyone else had this problem?

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Newbie

Ditto. Since patch installed.

GA stuck on Kashyyyk load screen, then kicked out.

Unplayable EA.

Please fix.

Message 2 of 5 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What is your ISP threshhold? In lamans terms, what is the highest bandwidth?

Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

Champion
I have cable modem and can reach speeds up to 66mbps
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Pro

That is sufficient service for this game and most others. I have 100mbps and yet also recorded slow internet with the signal. I already posted a reply on a bunch of threads on that issue.

Message 5 of 5 (277 Views)