Problems with collection

by AbC8004a7737125

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with collection

★ Novice

Hello
I bought 2 packs lat week. When I opened them I have got the womp rat mount, and 2 lightsabers. On chat I spooted that they was added to my collection. When I checked it they weren't where. Maybe Someone has the same problems? I have written to EA in game week ago but they did not answear. Maybe someone can help me?

Message 1 of 8 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with collection

EA Live QV Team

@AbC8004a7737125

Ahaa, looks like all your items are still in your Legacy Stash, where all the Cartel Pack items go when the pack is opened. You can open the Pack Explorer to get to the Item Stash by pressing Shift+P.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (597 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@AbC8004a7737125

There's sometimes a slight delay in the message in chat, and the item actually getting marked as collected. Have you recently checked back in your Collections to see if you can claim copies or buy the account wide unlock?

Message 2 of 8 (581 Views)

★ Novice

I just can't do nothing with items I got, they are like I have never got them. They are on grey screen.

Message 3 of 8 (577 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AbC8004a7737125

I had a look at the SWTOR account attached to the EA account you're posting on, and I think I'm looking at a different account than the one you're mainly playing on.

What's your SWTOR account name, just to be sure?

Message 4 of 8 (560 Views)

★ Novice

My name account is ValarKubs

Message 5 of 8 (553 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AbC8004a7737125

Ahaa, looks like all your items are still in your Legacy Stash, where all the Cartel Pack items go when the pack is opened. You can open the Pack Explorer to get to the Item Stash by pressing Shift+P.

Message 6 of 8 (598 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you soo much! It works! :3. You are the best :3

Message 7 of 8 (516 Views)

EA Live QV Team

You're very welcome! May the Force be with you!

Message 8 of 8 (504 Views)