by DominatorNL30

Original Post

Re: Problems with Subscription

★★★ Newbie

Username: DirtusMcGirtus

Message 21 of 792 (2,258 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If this really has been going on for two days that's unacceptable. I haven't found any Dev Tracker updates on the situation. At this point they have to give people their time back.

Message 22 of 792 (2,237 Views)

Re: Subscription issues

★★ Novice

I have the same issue as this my swtor username(Display name on swtor website) is Eevilution.

Message 23 of 792 (2,175 Views)

Re: Can't Subscribe

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem with my subscription plan.

I subscribed today, the payment is showing in my bank account, the subscription tab on SWTOR.com is saying "You have 29 days of subscription play time remaining" but in game I'm still free 2 play Status and it's also not 'tick' at "My Account" tab.

My Username: Eevilution

Plz help

Message 24 of 792 (2,207 Views)

Problem with subscription

★★★ Newbie

Subscribed before re-downloading the game. Account has the subscription tick with 29 days left however, in game is only showing preferred status. please fix it. account name: Hyperthomas

Message 25 of 792 (2,195 Views)

Problem with SWTOR subscription

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a problem with my subscription plan.

I subscribed yesterday at 20:55 (local time / Switzerland), the payment is showing in my bank account, the subscription tab on SWTOR.com is saying "You have 29 days of subscription play time remaining" but in game I'm still F2P Status and it's also not 'tick' at "My Account" tab.

My user name is BadRobotPotAto

Message 26 of 792 (2,184 Views)

★★ Novice

Heyhey everyone. I have the same problem also. I got the e-mail about the payment at 23:12 yesterday (GMT+1) So it was 11 hours ago now, but i'm still not a sub ingame, which means i already lost half a day from the paid time :C And even worse i can't make any ticket ingame. I know there is an option to call the support, but i'm soooo old fashioned :c Afraid they will ask something i don't understand, and make the situation embarrassing, as i'm just like "Ahhh. Could you explain with different words?" :'D

My account is KriszAwake
I would realy appreciate some help c:

Message 27 of 792 (2,167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I seem to have encountered the same problem.

I subscribed yesterday at (18.15 local time/Denmark), the payment has been subtracted from my bank account, and the website says that i am indeed subscribed, but ingame is show as "Preferred" status. Name: Victorlrsss

I would appreciate getting the benefits of my subscription.

Message 28 of 792 (2,147 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hi all,

Almost everyone in this thread until now has now been taken care of. If you are in-game, you should log out and log back in! The lost day of subscription has been readded to your account.

@Alexnice97 may I ask for your SWTOR username?

@WaJeNnInNgS your issue is actually different, as in your case your payment doesn't go through at all. I would suggest contacting CS because I won't be able to help via the forum.

Thank you all for your patience!

I'll keep an eye on this thread today if more people post. Please provide your SWTOR username in your post.

Message 29 of 792 (2,149 Views)

Problems with ending subscription

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a problem with ending my subscription.

My subscription ended on april 5 but in game it still count me as a subscriber.

My Username:Sonofbeach

P.S. Sorry if my english are bad.

Message 30 of 792 (2,137 Views)