Re: Subscription does not work

by Konachibi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@proxos666 Actually, it was fixed!! Thank you!!!!

Message 431 of 792 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello.  I'm a returning player and I'm trying to set up a monthly recurring subscription, but it comes up with an error each time I attempt it.  Additionally I am unable to purchase cartel coins from the SWTOR website as I get a message to contact customer support.  I have attempted to contact them but it goes through to an automated message saying that no Customer Support is available at this time (I'm guessing due to me trying to call them on New Year's Eve).

Is there any way to get this problem resolved without having to call Customer Support? 

I don't particularly like using phones in the first place, but since I can't send a support ticket without being a subscriber, and I can't become a subscriber until I get this problem resolved, I don't seem to have much choice.

Message 432 of 792 (660 Views)

★★★ Novice

Quick update to this.  I managed to get through to customer support (I got the operating time wrong), they took a look at my account and have forwarded the problem to the accounts & billing department to see if they can solve it.  Here's to hoping!

Message 433 of 792 (645 Views)

@Konachibi 

what is the error it is coming up with ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 434 of 792 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice
@proxos666 Each time I try to put my card payment through I get this message:
"An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}"

When I attempt to buy Cartel Coins I get this message:
"This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow."

I have tried deleting and re-entering my card details numerous times and attempted using a different web browser, always with the same result.
Message 435 of 792 (615 Views)

My SUBSCRIPTION HAS NOT ACTIVATED

★★ Apprentice

I bought the 60 Day plan today 01-01-2020, and it has not updated to active.  Nor have my Cartel Coins been sent. 

How long does it take for a computer to sync up an account these days?

Screen 1-01-2020 sub issue.jpg

Message 436 of 792 (555 Views)

Re: My SUBSCRIPTION HAS NOT ACTIVATED

@Capt_Odee 

what is your swtor username in case it isnt linked to this ea account ?

can get this checked when swtor cs are available online, otherwise you can call them when the lines come up

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 437 of 792 (549 Views)

@Konachibi 

only thing i can think of is try a different payment method or use paypal tied to that payment method for example, but hopefully cs can sort this for you 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 438 of 792 (547 Views)

Re: My SUBSCRIPTION HAS NOT ACTIVATED

★★★ Novice
@proxos666

I suspect the issue may be caused from an e-mail I received a few years ago regarding 'suspicious activity' on my account. At the time I paid it no attention as I had no desire to play the game, but I'm guessing whatever that activity was may have caused my account to have payments locked as a security measure, and that lock was never lifted.
Either way, I'm hoping the Billing & Accounts department can solve the issue soon, it's a little depressing playing the game on a free account and seeing all the perks I could be getting if I could only get a subscription activated.
Message 439 of 792 (545 Views)

Subscription problem.

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem with my subscription.

I bought a one-month subscription and after one day I got back to prefered status. Even when I look to my account I can see those 500 cartel coins I got for the subscription.

Thanks in advance.

Message 440 of 792 (510 Views)