Original Post

Re: Problems with Subscription

★★★ Novice

Thank you for such quick response! 10\10

Message 41 of 792 (1,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Welcome!

Im got same sub payment problem just like others. Im registered from Hungary today 2019/04/06 9:30 AM. And im remain prefered status. In the website write it You have 29 days of subscription play time remaining. But no have any changes. Money removed my card. Kacsapista my name and Here registered Liophiana. 

Message 42 of 792 (1,927 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Liophiana 

All good now!

Message 43 of 792 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im greatly thank u for u fast reaction. And thank u for the help. Cya and have a nice day. (if i can vote the swtor customer service 100/10 Standard smile )

Message 44 of 792 (1,917 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi
I have the same problem as the others,
Username: Arilok

Message 45 of 792 (1,874 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I purchased this game yesterday on Origin, and it gave me 30 days of game time (to which I added a monthly sub which has not been charged yet, but appears with a tick on the subscription page). On my account it also does NOT show that I have purchased a subscription plan. Do I have to wait 30 days to be charged? It still says I'm Free-to-Play, even though I applied for a monthly sub (which has not been charged yet probably due to the 29 days remaining). Please help Standard smile 

Message 46 of 792 (1,863 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Leroikk 

It should be fine now Standard smile

Message 47 of 792 (1,862 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@VladTepes458 

You're sorted too!

I believe you'll be charged for the recurring sub once the 30 days from Origin are over.

Message 48 of 792 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Novice
thank you for the amazingly fast reply/support!
Message 49 of 792 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have the exact same issues as everyone else on this thread. I re subscribed and bought 450 CC. Bank shows transaction. my account page shows 29 days of sub left but ingame still preferred status. I even received the 500cc grant from becoming a subscriber, I've been playing since launch and havent run into problems like this before. HELP!!!

username: Duckduorden

Server:StarForge

Message 50 of 792 (1,821 Views)