Re: Can't Subscribe

by proxos666

Original Post

Star Wars The Old Republic, subscription issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I bought in the Origin Star Wars The Old Repablik exclusive set. Activated it in your swtor.com account. As a result, he writes me: You have 59 days left on your subscription, but in the Free-to-Play game, he writes, what's the problem?

Display name -Alexnicetest-

Message 11 of 792 (3,400 Views)

Re: Subscription issues

★ Novice

they need to make the clock start when the game starts the sub, I've lost 1/2 a day of my 30 days already!

Message 12 of 792 (3,399 Views)

Problem with subscription

★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem with my subscription plan.

I subscribed today, the payment is showing in my bank account, the subscription tab on SWTOR.com is saying "You have 29 days of subscription play time remaining" but in game I'm still free 2 play Status and it's also not 'tick' at "My Account" tab.

My Username: bullitholes

Plz help

Message 13 of 792 (3,397 Views)

Cant Subscribe

★ Novice

Like many other people on this forum, I have grinded my character to level 50 and i wanted to purchase a 30 day sub so i could try out the end game content but while purchasing the sub i was constantly being faced with the same error message. I've tried a different browser, on my mobile device using LTE, and in incognito mode. pls helperoni

Username for swtor account: WaJeNn

Message 14 of 792 (3,413 Views)

Problems with subscription

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I bought a subscription for a month early this morning. I looked at my bank account tonight and saw that it did charge me for it yet when I log into the game it says I am still preferred status. It says I have 29 days left when I hit the subscription option on the menu. But on the my account screen there is a greyed out check box indicating that I have not bought the subscription. I haven't been able to get in contact with an agent on the phone, and I am a bit confused on what to do next considering I can't open a ticket.

Account name -Athelion-

Message 15 of 792 (3,378 Views)

Can't Subscribe

★ Novice

Like many other people on this forum, I have grinded my character to level 50 and i wanted to purchase a 30 day sub so i could try out the end game content but while purchasing the sub i was constantly being faced with the same error message. I've tried a different browser, on my mobile device using LTE, and in incognito mode. pls helperoni

Username for swtor account: WaJeNn

Message 16 of 792 (3,378 Views)

Re: Can't Subscribe

All Subscription issue threads are now being merged into this thread for CS review/actioning when available.

SWTOR CS can also be reached by phone (numbers at this link)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 17 of 792 (14,782 Views)

Re: Problems with Subscription

★★★ Newbie

Hi!  I have the same problem after subscribing for 60 days earlier today.  username: chrisf

Message 18 of 792 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  username: dalemcalpine

Message 19 of 792 (3,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Bank transaction went through. Subscribed through the website, not on the game. Need help.

-DirtusMcGirtus

Message 20 of 792 (3,317 Views)