Problems with Guild

by 1975George

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with Guild

★★ Apprentice

I recently unlocked a Magmatrooper but for some reason he's not listed on the players I have for fighting Guild battles, why is this? George 

Message 1 of 6 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with Guild

@1975George For raids, each particular raid has a different rarity requirement. A Tier 2 Rancor raid, for example, can only be attempted with characters of 2 star rarity or above.

Heroic level raids all require 7-star units.

I forget the number of Stars at which Magmatrooper unlocks, but if that number if stars is lower than the requirements for your guild's current raids, then he will be unavailable for use.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @1975George,

@1975George wrote:

I recently unlocked a Magmatrooper but for some reason he's not listed on the players I have for fighting Guild battles, why is this? George 

What do you mean by "Guild battles"? For example, if your guild is running DS Geo TB, in the first phase there’s a minimum requirement of 6* for a character to be used within a battle.

In events like a GAC or a TW, the moment you click the join button, the system takes a screenshot of your inventory. Every character that is upgraded, achieved, etc. after this moment won’t be available for the duration of the event.

If you mean Raids, then I depends on the difficulty your guild has chosen.

Regards.

Message 2 of 6 (392 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm in a starter guild Bantha Herd tier 2 and everytime I unlock a new player it's always listed on the players I have when fighting in Guild raids. George 

Message 3 of 6 (388 Views)

@1975George For raids, each particular raid has a different rarity requirement. A Tier 2 Rancor raid, for example, can only be attempted with characters of 2 star rarity or above.

Heroic level raids all require 7-star units.

I forget the number of Stars at which Magmatrooper unlocks, but if that number if stars is lower than the requirements for your guild's current raids, then he will be unavailable for use.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Worthless guild!!!!! Bantha Herd tier 2 is worthless and terrible!!!! It used to be called Frog-Dog Army tier 1 and it's still the same!!!!! I've been stuck in the Rancor pit for soo long and this guild won't let players advance and move on to something else!!!! I know people will say why not quit the guild and join another one but that's a problem. I've tried joining other guilds but it will only let you participate on certain days when there are raids and most of them want you to join discord or get kicked out of the guild. I don't like being dictated like that and i can't always participate because I have a hectic work schedule. It's not worth being in a guild anymore!!!! George 

Message 5 of 6 (336 Views)

@1975George There are many guilds with many different participation requirements. Being in a guild is the only way to earn certain characters, and participate in many game modes like territory battles, territory wars, and raids.

You just need to find the right guild for your play style.