Problems with FPS and load on GTX 1080 Ti card.

by Maks_Gailish

Original Post

Problems with FPS and load on GTX 1080 Ti card.

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

In the game GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card is always loaded by 99%. Vertical synchronization, in fact, does not work. When you enable or disable v-sync, average FPS at ultra settings, dx12, 2560x1440p about 45 +/-15 with occasional jumps to 71 and falling to 5. Watched some video and graphics tests in the gaming systems similar to mine, there is about 120 FPS with the same video settings.
I deleted the game, cleaned the Origin cache, tried to change the power consumption mode for BF1 in the nvidia control panel settings, but there is no result. In the menu of the game about 140 fps , but one has only to go into battle or in the option "setting fighter" fps immediately falls to the bottom. Consumption of VRAM was some awkward, instead of 6.5 to 7.2 Gb sometimes increases to 9.8-11 Gb. After loading the map, in the squad selection menu, some textures and part of the landscape are loaded within ~15 seconds. The "auto" mode in the video settings by something offers "medium" quality settings. Changing the video driver to another (from 398.24 to 419.17) does not change anything.

With all this, in Battlefield V with the same video settings and disabled "vertical" average FPS 120!

Win 10 pro-64, Core i7-8086k, Z370, 64Gb RAM, GTX 1080 Ti, video driver 419.17

This is a machine translation, sorry for mistakes in the text.

Message 1 of 1 (501 Views)