Problems with Credit Card

by Scheuerr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with Credit Card

★★★ Newbie

Good night, I am having a problem when I buy the 30 day subscription, the following message appears "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions for this credit card. Please load a different one." My card is international and works normally for all other things, netflix and etc, I would like to ask your help because I really want to activate my subscription but I am not able to.
NOTE: I'm from Brazil
NOTE: I tried to clear cookies and change the browser, nothing has changed.

Message 1 of 2 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with Credit Card

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Scheuerr 

For this error you would need to call Customer Service.  For security purposes they cannot assist with this error via the forums.  Since your from Brazil, do the following to call customer service:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problems with Credit Card

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Scheuerr 

For this error you would need to call Customer Service.  For security purposes they cannot assist with this error via the forums.  Since your from Brazil, do the following to call customer service:

dial 00 + XX* + 44 + [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

• *for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)