Problems...second attempt

by bioCHEMichael

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems...second attempt

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Now I still have to deal with unfair treatment when trying to enjoy myself and not only did I have to deal with hacking in the beta that I reported already, but now BFV I still have to deal with it and again I have evidence and nothing is being done. Also I notice that there is not hardcore mode and the beta and BFV skins are different (woman not as attractive for some reason).

Example of evidence:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ejfQ7mTSc

When will my hacking issue be solved and can it be due to a virus or bug put on my Xbox one?

when will hardcore mode be back or am I the only one missing it?

There is no such thing as a segregated environment for an individual, correct? 

Regards,

Mike

bioCHEMichael

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems...second attempt

Hero (Retired)

Hey @bioCHEMichael,

At the moment, there isn't any information regarding a Hardcore Mode for Battlefield V just yet.

Hopefully something will be announced soon, there have been quite a few people asking about this Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (333 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bioCHEMichael

It is highly unlikely there is a virus on your console. If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

What happened to hardcore mode and will it be back? 

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @bioCHEMichael,

At the moment, there isn't any information regarding a Hardcore Mode for Battlefield V just yet.

Hopefully something will be announced soon, there have been quite a few people asking about this Standard smile