Problem

by FoodVegetarian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I am having problems with Apex Legends, Fifa 20 and NFS Payback, in practice these games use full load of the cpu during the first 4 minutes or so, example: Apex legends in the lobby its use of the cpu is a maximum of 30%, with this problem its use is 100% for a few minutes, after this everything is normal, then it returns, with battlefield this does not happen.
Or tried to open Apex on EA Desktop, and re-downloaded and opened on Steam and the problem is always present, EA traders by phone said this is not their problem and to post on the developer forum

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem

EA DICE Team

Hey, @FoodVegetarian  can you try to do a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Short update, or carried out various tests and I realized that the cpu just requires intense use 100 then remains fixed at 100 for a few minutes

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @FoodVegetarian  can you try to do a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Fatto molti passaggi:
Cancella origine cache
avvio pulito
riparazione gioco
disinstallazione origine
Nuova app EA Descktop
Scarica Apex Legends con Steam e apri con esso
Elimina la cartella Respawn in "giochi salvati"
Alcuni passaggi dalla community Microsoft
Nessuno di questi ha funzionato, con le leggende apex durante il caricamento della lobby c'è un incollaggio della cpu utilizzo a 100 per molti minuti, con NFS Payback si sblocca dopo pochi minuti anche con fifa 20 pari a circa 4 minuti

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)