Re: Problem with the promotion of the google gift card

by kevin82262

Original Post

Problem with the promotion of the google gift card

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, my name is Kevin and I have a problem. In the galaxy of heroes star wars game there is a purchase promotion related to Google gift cards and I bought a 50 €, I exchanged it and they have not given me the offer / promotion, I would be completely grateful if you help me solve this incident please.
my ally code is 828-849-511, I also have the purchase ticket for the 50 € google gift card if you need more information from my google account or something let me know, thanks. I am from Spain.

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had a similar problem. Had to remove all other google accoynts from my phone except the one used for this purchase. Only after that my ingame rey arrived
Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)

★ Novice

@Moleliza2018 wrote:
I had a similar problem. Had to remove all other google accoynts from my phone except the one used for this purchase. Only after that my ingame rey arrived

Thanks for answering, but that did not solve the problem. Could you tell me what were the exact steps you took to get the promotion? Thanks for your time.

Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Ive redeemed the code in playstore using my Game google account. Ive received a google play notification that SWGOH promo 7*rey had been activated. Then ive went into the game and had nothing.
Did some research. Went to my phone settings, google accounts. Removed all other google accs except the one that is used for the game. Started SWGOH. Received an ingame mail with rey shards and credits immediately
Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)

★ Novice

@Moleliza2018 wrote:
Ive redeemed the code in playstore using my Game google account. Ive received a google play notification that SWGOH promo 7*rey had been activated. Then ive went into the game and had nothing.
Did some research. Went to my phone settings, google accounts. Removed all other google accs except the one that is used for the game. Started SWGOH. Received an ingame mail with rey shards and credits immediately

What happened to me is that I did not get the promotion message when I redeemed the google gift card code, that's the problem because I only have a google account. Anyway, I appreciate your help but I still do not enjoy the promotion.

Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)