Problem with not getting my heirloom while playing since season 1

by dilawarxvenomz

Original Post

Problem with not getting my heirloom while playing since season 1

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been playing since season 1 and am somebody that spends hours almost everyday on the game. I also have a maxed out(lvl 500 with over 10k kills and good stats) character with the unlockables from apex packs and such, you can even check my account. I just wanted to point out with this that im not lying that i play this game alot, but still dont have a single heirloom, i find it werid cuz ive played lots of events and also battle passes from the start and still dont have my well deserved heirloom. I don't want to sound weird with this but it's like other people get a heirloom so easily and i'm here with not a single one after opening so many apex packs, i think that im over the 500 mark where you should get one guaranteed but for some reason i don't have my deserved heirloom. It's like the counter on the packs is bugged for me and is not accurate, i don't know whats happening. I also live in Belgium so maybe thats why its harder for me to get a single heirloom. I have a bloodhound with really good stats that just shows i've spend days on this game but not a single heirloom. I've mentioned this in the past but it's so unfortunate that nobody cares at the helpdesk and i don't get a fix or my guaranteed heirloom, it atleast feels like that while being such a fan Frown

Could you please help me?
Thankyou Greetings 

Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: Problem with not getting my heirloom while playing since season 1

Hey @dilawarxvenomz,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Problem with not getting my heirloom while playing since season 1

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)