Re: Problem with lobbies of friends

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with lobbies of friends

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been playing apex since season 1 on and off with no issues but sometime during the first season after one of the updates, I realised that something was wrong.

After the update I joined my friends lobby and usually after the game has finished you could just ready up and go into another game with your friends but with the bug that I have, After the game has finished and I ready up, It will show my friends I am ready and they go into a game but I wont and im just left sitting in the lobby. I have figured a way to kind of resolve this, by leaving after every game and joining back but overtime it gets annoying for me having to constantly join back and my friends who have to invite me back.

Anyone have any ideas for a long term solution?

Thanks

[Admin - cleared formatting]

Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Georgeclarke5212

There are some things we can try which can help with issues like this in some cases. First I'd recommend checking out the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. I've seen some cases in the past where that can do the trick. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how it goes once you've been able to give this a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Georgeclarke5212

There are some things we can try which can help with issues like this in some cases. First I'd recommend checking out the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. I've seen some cases in the past where that can do the trick. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how it goes once you've been able to give this a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)