Problem with leaving ea club on apex

by ZeVoNss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with leaving ea club on apex

★★ Novice

I have a problem with the club system. it says im already in a ea club and cant leave the one im in. Check picture for details.

Message 1 of 13 (3,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with leaving ea club on apex

Community Manager
@ZeVoNss This will cause an issue, Clubs in Apex are connected to your EA Account, and controlled on the platform you join on.

I would recommend trying to reconnect the Xbox Account to the Same EA Account and then leaving the club.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (3,745 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ZeVoNss Do you play on multiple platforms, and have you joined a club on another platform?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 13 (3,877 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium My xbox account was connected but i disconnected it
Message 3 of 13 (3,854 Views)

Community Manager
@ZeVoNss It may still believe your connected, to check is it still showing it now, and does it still show as connected on your Xbox?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 13 (3,816 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I disconnected my xbox account. And it does not show anymore. But the clan is still connected and it wont let me leave.
Message 5 of 13 (3,813 Views)

Community Manager

@ZeVoNss To check did you leave the club before disconnecting your Xbox account from your EA Account?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 13 (3,789 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium No i did not. I didnt know i was in a club at first.
Message 7 of 13 (3,766 Views)

Community Manager
@ZeVoNss This will cause an issue, Clubs in Apex are connected to your EA Account, and controlled on the platform you join on.

I would recommend trying to reconnect the Xbox Account to the Same EA Account and then leaving the club.

Illium.png

Message 8 of 13 (3,746 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium Thanks, i will try that
Message 9 of 13 (3,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ZeVoNss Did it work
Message 10 of 13 (3,493 Views)