Re: Problem with Subscription

by ulitkans

Original Post

Problem with Subscription

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi all, encountered a problem. Subscriptions, and the payment fails. Here is the text: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please try again later. What the hell?))

Message 1 of 7 (566 Views)

EA SWTOR Team
In order to get those kind of things resolved, please give my colleagues a call and they can look into your account and see what might have happened.

You can find the numbers over here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support#subscriber

~Kat
Message 2 of 7 (548 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, the exact same, I readed trough a lot of forums, tried everything, but still at the same problem

Message 3 of 7 (541 Views)

EA SWTOR Team
please follow the same advise as I posted above, give my colleagues a call and they can look into your account and see whats up.

~Kat
Message 4 of 7 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

called the support yesterday, we talked about half an hour but did not find the solution

Message 5 of 7 (506 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ulitkans

What's the exact error message you're getting? I'm seeing a few logins from significantly different locations, so if you're using a VPN or Proxy, I'd recommend disabling it.

Message 6 of 7 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice
"An error has occurred while trying to redirect your request. Please, try again later". And I'm disabling vpn every time
Message 7 of 7 (482 Views)