Problem with 59.94hz rehresh rate

by GameParalysis

Original Post

Refesh rate 59,94Hz

★ Apprentice

Hi all,
I and maybe more of you have the issue with graphics settings. My LCD runs at 60Hz and the game allows me only 59,94Hz. If I set this nonsence the menu in game is very blurry and text is not sharp! In BF3 BF4 I had no such problem 60Hz no problem. I can lower it to 50Hz and the text is then OK. But why should I play 50hz???? DICE can you please look at that! THX

Message 11 of 20 (1,929 Views)

Re: Refesh rate 59,94Hz

★★ Novice

I have the same problem Confused

Message 12 of 20 (1,910 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

could you try to set that value manually in the config file?

This would be "C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefield 1\settings\PROFSAVE_profile". Look for the line "GstRender.ResolutionHertz 60.000000" and set the value to 60.000000.

Save, relaunch the game and check if that works.

Alternatively, open the NVIDIA Control Panel, go to Display, Resolution and check the refresh rate there to see what the refresh rate is natively.

Message 13 of 20 (1,894 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the answer Standard smile

I changed my video settings to Windowed Mode without borders and it was helpful for me.

Message 14 of 20 (1,891 Views)

Re: Problem with 59.94hz rehresh rate

★★ Novice

Custom resolution did the trick now it works just fine :D

Message 15 of 20 (1,857 Views)

★ Apprentice

This helped,hope I wont burn my monitor this way.EA should really look at this,its since BETA!!!! Same goes for binoculars in SP campaign and lack of mouse weapon+items scroll option! I dont care about new maps or the game,till they add mouse srcoll Wheel setting...

Message 16 of 20 (1,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

this is only temp. as you access video settings and change somethig,it will go automaticly to default,EA should really scratch their heads.No such problems in BFBC2,BF3 or BF4.

Message 17 of 20 (1,775 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Sniper047 To change the setting fully you need to change it in your game cfg. For testing try this....

C:\Users\your PC Name\Documents\Battlefield 

BF1 folder in my documents holds game configs and screen shots even if BF1 is installed on different drive. When you uninstall BF1 it does NOT remove this folder. So when you install the game again you can still have the same issues. Even if its not a new install it is still worth trying as the game cfg could be mucked up.

1- Go to my Documents and remove BF1 folder place it on your Desktop for now.
2- Be warned you do have to set up your in game settings again.
3-Repair BF1
4- When done go test your game. If it fails reboot your PC and run repair game again and test BF1.

This sec I am not near my game rig so cant give you the correct name for the game cfg but it is in my documents BF1 folder. If you want to just edit the game cfg look in this area and use wordpad to open and edit it. I hope this is some help to you.

Message 18 of 20 (1,724 Views)

★ Novice
i dont have a 61 hz nor the customize button is just blocked cant click
Message 19 of 20 (1,662 Views)

★ Apprentice

are u using nvidia card?

Message 20 of 20 (1,626 Views)