Re: Problem processing game logic #461

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem processing game logic #461

★ Novice

I was playing fine yesterday, get on today and can't even load into the lobby without getting an error see attached.  Ive already restarted several times and did a clean install but nothing is working please help.

Message 1 of 10 (904 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @IAmRudyTab

In some cases this error can actually happen due to connectivity issues. Let's try running through some connection troubleshooting steps to see if that helps with the errors. 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common connectivity issues. If it does keep happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. 

Let us know if you're still running into that same error message afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (818 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I also have a video but apparently its too big of a file 

Message 2 of 10 (872 Views)

★ Novice

Bump

Message 3 of 10 (849 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @IAmRudyTab

In some cases this error can actually happen due to connectivity issues. Let's try running through some connection troubleshooting steps to see if that helps with the errors. 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common connectivity issues. If it does keep happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. 

Let us know if you're still running into that same error message afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (819 Views)

★ Novice

I appreciate the response, but i can guarantee it isnt a connection issue. I have a second account and i have no issue connecting to any games on that account. But I waited a day and when the challenges reset as did the problem. Thank you

Message 5 of 10 (798 Views)

Please help! PROBLEM PROCESSING GAME LOGIC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please help me! It happened 10x today and it's so annoying cause I should restart the game and when it back my match was already over or our squad eliminated. I played in ps4 btw

Message 6 of 10 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue, I’m on Xbox one however. 
I loaded into a trios match with 2 people loading in. I then got the attached message. It won’t be a connection issue for me because my Xbox is plugged in directly into my internet box, not wireless. 

Message 7 of 10 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@toxicdeath10 There is no “#461” at the end of the message
Message 8 of 10 (715 Views)

★★ Guide

Ive been getting this the last few days when i go to start the game up. I think its a server issue on EAs side is it ?20210320_143408.jpg

Message 9 of 10 (489 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @johnmiceter

That particular error is something the Apex Legends team is investigating. I've heard from a few people that switching to a different datacenter or power cycling your system can help get around it. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (402 Views)