Re: Problem Processing Game Logic LootBin

by DieperDanThierry

Original Post

Problem Processing Game Logic LootBin

★★★★★ Novice

I was playing Loba and we were on the World’s Edge map. My team decided to land on the train. I land on top of it and ran for like one second towards the closest loot bin. The entire game stopped for a good 5 seconds. Then it kicked me out of the game and back to the main menu. The error says: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. Mp/sh_lootbin.gnut #549 [Client] Entity Class “C_BaseEntity” doesn’t match required class for this index or function call. 
1st one is a picture of the error screen. 2nd thing is the last thing I saw before it froze and I was redirected to the main menu. 

Message 1 of 10 (772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same: train drop, open one bin no problem, touch one which was already open and it crashed with this message. From the code it seems like it might be a corrupted file -is what i thought at first, but that would be too much of a coincidence seeing your post.

Message 2 of 10 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope they fix it soon because i would have been mad if this happened while I was playing ranked. 

Message 3 of 10 (707 Views)

★ Novice

I was on the last car of the train.  Looted the bins, started to move forward and it crashed with this error.  Tried to reconnect and the same error appeared, not allowing me back in.  Sad, I happened to pick up a gold weapon and purple shield.  (And nobody else landed on the train)  I was ready to go!  

Message 4 of 10 (635 Views)

★ Novice

Guess I'm unlucky today.  Just happened to my teammate.  In ranked.  Completely different area though.  Kings Canyon, he was looting from Loba's black market.  To make matters worse, a squad came on us right after....  No rank forgiveness either.  

Message 5 of 10 (615 Views)

★ Novice

same issue worlds edge skyhook roof next to train station looted bin on roof had two

Message 6 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto, opening a bin, near the train (but not on it), crashed, rejoined, crashed. Restarted game and it was fine. Loba in party.

Message 7 of 10 (576 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

Thanks for the reports on this. 

I'll pass this info along for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 10 (554 Views)

mp/sh_lootbin.gnut #549 Game crashes after looting the train with Loba in squad.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SuitMonkey-B
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Watson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Loba & Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The valley that looks like geyser between Harvester and Mirage Voyage.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I spotted the train because it was unlooted while down in the valley, so my teammates (who were already infront) took the zipline up to the bridge and hopped into the train and started looting. They managed to open 2 crates before I managed to get close to the train and then it crashed with the error.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.06.20 01:30 am
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked to the lobby and I can't reconnect until I join a new game twice. I will get disconnected on the first attempt again until I try once more.
What should be happening instead? The game shouldn't be crashing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put Loba in your squad, and somewhere during mid-game, try to have either her, or the other mates loot the supply bins on it... Try looting regular bins close by beforehand before going to the train.

• In the valley below the bridge that looks like Geyser between Mirage Voyage and Harvester, looting the train made the game crash.
Message 9 of 10 (560 Views)

http://mp/sh_lootbin.gunut#549

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number MSI Ventus 2060 Super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? leftysarepeople2
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Path
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trainyard
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. looking at a supply drone
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.06.20 12:50
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? crashed out. teammates crashed out. received code There was a problem processing game logic Please try again http://mp/sh_lootbin.gunut#549 [Client]EntityClass "C_BaseEntity" doesn't match required class for this index or function call
What should be happening instead? game play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at supply drone in train

http://mp/sh_lootbin.gunut#549

Message 10 of 10 (566 Views)