Problem Of Launcher

by mewowoo

Original Post

Problem Of Launcher

★ Novice

Greeting folk, I had been attempting to play SWTOR for the past few days and are unable to.

First of the problem was the infinite updating in which by some voodoo magic had been fixed, the next problem

in which I have been racking my limited brain cell in an attempt to fix it.

It didn't work of course, the current problem is that of "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network connection (311)".

Well previously it was 310, I have tried numerous method propose by others that had work for them to no avail.

Some consist of restarting, flushing dns, running launcher repair utility, host file, reinstalling, enabling BR.

I am at my wits end and I implore those whose smart outshine me to assist me in defeating this evil boss.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: Problem Of Launcher

@mewowoo 

Likely either a antivirus/firewall issue or there is something wrong with the internet connection

2020-04-25 07:15:23 ERROR Download Stalled
2020-04-25 07:15:23 ERROR Download ReliableSourceContact: Unable to contact reliable source (e101)

grab www.pingplotter.com and set it to trace to 8.8.8.8 and when the launcher is running see if the graph looks red with packet loss

that graph can be saved as a jpg and inserted here if need

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: Problem Of Launcher

★ Novice
@proxos666 I am trying to download ping plotter but it's speed is very slow for me, It is almost the same as what happen to swtor, but I remember pinging towards swtor server with no packet loss and all 4 received.
On any other website, my download speed is fast, this is one of the few website in which it's speed is the same as my running speed. 0.02KB/s.
Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)