Problem Game Logic - PS4

by MuschiJaeger

Original Post

Problem Game Logic - PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

after the Update on my PS4 (normal one) I get the error „There was a problem processing game Logic.“ when I want to start a game and it kicks me to the main menu.

How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Re: Problem Game Logic - PS4

Community Manager

Hi @MuschiJaeger

Let's take a look and see if we can help out with this. 

In some cases that error message can come up because of a connectivity issue. We should start there to see if that helps. When you have a chance please run through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still getting the same error message after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MuschiJaeger

Were you able to try running through the steps that I mentioned before? Are you still seeing the same issues afterward? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem the 1st game i play every, day but not only this. When I finish playing a ranked and I want to start another ranked, the game kicks me out of ranked queue and places me in threesomes queue automatically every single time so.... when I finish a ranked game, I have to go to ranked queue manually. This is frustrating cause if I forget that I have to do this manually, I play threesomes when I want to play rankeds. So I leave the game and place again in ranked queue and i don't like to wasting my time.

Banner animations are bugged too, I have PS4 PRO and I never had all this problems. Happens to me at least since the las update.

Message 4 of 4 (152 Views)