Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pro clubs

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KL-TuRk
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The game doesn't load when a game is found in pro clubs and stays in the arena until disconnected
What happens when the bug occurs? Game doesn't load
What should be happening instead? Game should load

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KL-TuRk
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The game doesn't load when a game is found in pro clubs and stays in the arena until disconnected
What happens when the bug occurs? Game doesn't load
What should be happening instead? Game should start

Message 1 of 4 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pro clubs

Community Manager

Hey @abo0od6191 and @emrekl it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (471 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

when I found a competitor its tell me lost contact or disconnection 

Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abo0od6191 and @emrekl it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ich habe das problem beim pro club das ich jetzt 14 spiele gemacht habe und keinen skillpunkte erhalte. Andere spieler die gerade mal 5 spiele haben , hatten da schon 18 skillpunkte bekommen

Message 4 of 4 (370 Views)