by Ovinnik77

Original Post

Re: Pro club never growth bug

★★★ Apprentice

I tried but it didn't work

Message 11 of 20 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On PC, only play once in a while now just to see if this has been fixed, every time disappointed!

Message 12 of 20 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This year FIFA is so embarrassing

Message 13 of 20 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Exactly when I bought the * ps4 with 2 controllers 1 TB including FIFA 18 this is happening...I think i will buy FIFA 17 and wait until FIFA 19
Message 14 of 20 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Fifa17 was so much better than this

Message 15 of 20 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think we should boycott this game. This issue has been going on for over a month and no one from EA bothers to even give us an answer.

I spent hundreds of $$ on FIFA 17, I stooped spending money on 18 and I think everyone else should too. I certainly will not buy the next version is this don't get fixed soon and will cancel my EA subscription. I am so tired of playing Pro clubs and not seeing any progress.

Message 16 of 20 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think we should boycott this game. This issue has been going on for over a month and no one from EA bothers to even give us an answer.

I spent hundreds of $$ on FIFA 17, I stooped spending money on 18 and I think everyone else should too. I certainly will not buy the next version is this don't get fixed soon and will cancel my EA subscription. I am so tired of playing Pro clubs and not seeing any progress. WTF

Message 17 of 20 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

I spent hundreds of $$ on FIFA 17, I stooped spending money on 18 and I think everyone else should too. I certainly will not buy the next version is this don't get fixed soon and will cancel my EA subscription. I am so tired of playing Pro clubs and not seeing any progress. This sucks

Message 18 of 20 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've done this several time and nothing changed. Also, this is a major pain in the * to do this.

I spent hundreds of $$ on FIFA 17, I stooped spending money on 18 and I think everyone else should too. I certainly will not buy the next version is this don't get fixed soon and will cancel my EA subscription. I am so tired of playing Pro clubs and not seeing any progress. WTF

Message 19 of 20 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not fixed yet...

Message 20 of 20 (1,073 Views)