Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pro club bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Y0WG1_B34R-87
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I try to make some body else manager or kick them from club so I can leave
What happens when the bug occurs? It freezes and I recieve error code CE-34878-0
What should be happening instead? promote player or remove player from club

Can't leave club in pro club due to error

Message 1 of 2 (785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pro club bug

Community Manager

Hey @D3V1N3Yp this is a Sony error message and they recommend the following steps: 

1. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.
  2. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
  3. If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].
  4. If the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (754 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pro club bug

Community Manager

Hey @D3V1N3Yp this is a Sony error message and they recommend the following steps: 

1. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.
  2. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
  3. If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].
  4. If the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (755 Views)