Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pro Clubs and Co-op mods not working

by nbakes97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pro Clubs and Co-op mods not working

★★★ Novice

Issues with pro clubs and Cooperative modes:

Both myself and my friend are unable to play a pro clubs match. When we attempt to play in the same team through the "play match" feature in the club screen, we are given the error message "an unexpected error occurred while attempting club operation". We've tried playing co-op in other modes but the game fails to load in and connect despite us being able to play other modes without issue. We're both on PC.

Message 1 of 35 (4,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pro Clubs and Co-op mods not working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is now locked as there are 2 issues that are being reported here that each have their own ongoing threads.

Please use the below threads to track the corresponding issues, thanks!

If you're getting an error that you don't have enough players for a game / Squad data has changed use this thread.

If you're getting an error that you can't matchmake between Steam and Origin versions use this thread. Update: This issue has now been resolved.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 35 of 35 (4,023 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @nbakes97,

That's really odd. Can you both try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 35 (4,370 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Unfortunately we're both still having the same issue
Message 3 of 35 (4,362 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @nbakes97,

Sorry to hear it, can you both try these steps please and let me know if they help? http://bit.ly/Origin_Cache_Clear
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 35 (4,351 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue with pro clubs, already deleted the cache and its sill not working.

Message 5 of 35 (4,328 Views)

★★ Novice

From what I've read, it seems like the origin and steam communities are split now. From my experience, it was working until the update earlier today (10/7). Can you confirm?

Message 6 of 35 (4,324 Views)

★★ Novice

seems like its, but if they intentionally split the player base I want my money back because that's just the most toxic boneheaded thing to do.

Message 7 of 35 (4,321 Views)

★★ Novice
@Koyuukiii I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's probably unintentional considering how few of us are on pc already. I just requested a refund from steam though. Hopefully they do something about it
Message 8 of 35 (4,318 Views)

★★ Novice

@Garch3r @EA_Cade I'm going to do the same idk if steam will refund the money though since im pretty sure I passed the amount o time played, we'll see though.

Message 9 of 35 (4,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't imagine that's it considering the accounts have to be linked and it goes onto your origin account if you buy it on steam anyway. It's infuriating that this isn't working though

Message 10 of 35 (4,263 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help