Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pro Clubs: Connection to your opponent has been lost after every game

by HoogieLegend

Original Post

EA PRO CLUBS RESPONSE

★★★ Newbie

FIFA 21 RUDE RESPONSE EA (Pro Clubs) 

Message 21 of 171 (1,964 Views)

Re: [PS4] Cannot play drop-ins in Pro Clubs (connection lost)

★★ Novice
  • Xbox One
  • Azazuz
  • Russia
  • Yes, I can
Message 22 of 171 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Xbox one
Starstone513
Isle of wight UK
Only problem is pro clubs
Message 23 of 171 (1,919 Views)

★ Novice

Hey,

Ps4

lackin36

Northwest England U.K

All other game modes are fine

Message 24 of 171 (1,878 Views)

Can't join Pro Clubs lobby(steam and origin)

★★★★ Novice

hi pro club looby have problem

my friend that bought game on steam cant join us in lobby

what should we do?!!!!!

Message 25 of 171 (1,808 Views)

Pro clubs drop in does not work on ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Pro clubs drop in does not work at all on ps4, we cannot play a single drop in game because its broken. Sort this mess out its an absolute joke. EVERYONE has the same issue. All we get is "lost connection".

Message 26 of 171 (1,797 Views)

Drop in pro clubs bug - the connection to your opponent has been lost

★★ Novice

I cannot join pro clubs drop in lobby and play. I get this bug every time I click drop in match. I am a casual player and this is the only mode I had been playing on fifa 20 due to easy access so would appreciate if this gets fixed fast. Currently it is impossible to play  

Message 27 of 171 (1,800 Views)

Re: Pro clubs drop in does not work on ps4

★★ Novice

Same for me very annoying 

Message 28 of 171 (1,794 Views)

Re: Connection to your opponent has been lost

★★★ Newbie

This is a problem everyone is having so it's a problem at ea end not how we have our Internet set up.

I purchased the game Tuesday early access paid £80 only been able to play 12 games of clubs drop in games. I keep getting message the connection to your opponent has been lost however ultimate team works fine. 

Been working all week was looking forward to playing clubs with some friends gutted its not working. I been trying for over an hour but was able to find 2 games when I loaded earlier but not in succession because of the error 

Message 29 of 171 (1,798 Views)

Re: Connection to your opponent has been lost

★★★★★ Newbie

@crazykopite wrote:

This is a problem everyone is having so it's a problem at ea end not how we have our Internet set up.

I purchased the game Tuesday early access paid £80 only been able to play 12 games of clubs drop in games. I keep getting message the connection to your opponent has been lost however ultimate team works fine. 

Been working all week was looking forward to playing clubs with some friends gutted its not working. I been trying for over an hour but was able to find 2 games when I loaded earlier but not in succession because of the error 

Yes mate it is. No one can play pro clubs drop in on the ps4 and it stinks. EA dont give a toss mate, i only play this mode and i cant even do that. shocking

Message 30 of 171 (1,823 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help