Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pro Clubs: Connection to your opponent has been lost after every game

by HoogieLegend

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Cannot play drop-ins in Pro Clubs (connection lost)

★★★ Newbie
What platform are you playing on? Xbox one
Your PSN ID/Gamertag/Origin ID ToQ x AdiWOO
Where are you located? Uk south west
Can you matchmake in other modes like Friendlies? I have the same issue but i do connect more oftern
Message 111 of 171 (421 Views)

Re: Div rivals: 'Connection to your opponent has been lost'

★★★ Novice

I'm having the exact ame issue on xbox keep loosing connection when trying to find a placement game 

Message 112 of 171 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Fifa21
Platform: Xbox
Please specify your platform model.  One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID: JG1484
Which mode has this happened in: Drop-In Fifa Pro Matches
How often does the bug occur: Everytime
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves:Try joining a fifa pro drop in game
What happens when the bug occurs: I receive a popup that says.. connection lost. 
What should be happening instead: I should be going into a game lobby to choose my position. 

Message 113 of 171 (403 Views)

(PS4) finding opponent error + disconnection

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I'm experiencing an error when i am trying to find an opponent in rivals and the message 'the connection with your opponent has been lost' occurs. I have to try it many times before i can join a match.

In addition, I'm getting signed off from the ea servers while i'm playing a squad battles match. After that i can immediately sign back on and play the game and hopefully not getting a disconnection again -.-'

This problem was not present during the 10 hours and early acces and my feelings says it is a server problem. I have never had connection problems (i'm using a wired connection) in other online games or the previous fifa.

Thanks

Message 114 of 171 (266 Views)

Re: Pro Clubs Drop-In Match not connecting

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I have given up until EA fix their game. Clearly released untested. This is a major issue. There is no way this wouldn't have been picked up with some actual testing before taking peoples money for a broken game. 

Message 115 of 171 (396 Views)

Re: Pro Clubs: Connection to your opponent has been lost after every game

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

Hi should this topic not be moved to BUGS?

Message 116 of 171 (389 Views)

★ Novice

Why do you make it so difficult to report a problem? If you had checked across various sites there's literally hundreds of people on all platforms reporting the same problem.

Why would you need anyones gamer tag to sort out a problem created by EA?

Message 117 of 171 (359 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its crazy. I've been playing since the trial and it's been completely broken the whole time. I got into a few games before release but now seems impossible. Searching with my club works but usually takes a couple of goes.

UK

Xbox

AppliedDwarf

How to recreate: try searching in dropins, clubs or volta squads. Its the exact same bug over all of them. Seasons and UT working fine.

Message 118 of 171 (339 Views)

Re: Div rivals: 'Connection to your opponent has been lost'

★ Novice

Same here Rivals and Pro clubs ps4.

Message 119 of 171 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Friendlies work but everytime you try going into the next game it comes up saying connection to opponent lost 

Message 120 of 171 (322 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help