Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

pro clubs is broken

by DanHudo10

Original Post

Pro clubs error occurring

★★★ Newbie

Why wont it letme on pro clubs keeps coming up with.an unexpected  Error occured please try again later 

Message 51 of 84 (1,316 Views)

Re: Pro Clubs White Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@avass5555I've found a workaround which up to now worked for me.
When you're on the main menu in the game do as described below and it should let you in after 1 or 2 attempts.

Go to Fifa main menu => Press start => Select a subaccount => Press start => Select main account => Load up pro clubs.

Edit: When it works, you'll see what normally is the loading pro clubs bar flicker a couple of times and in the background you'll see the grey line in the centre drop to the bottom. If that happens it'll load up.

*It only doesn''t work when I load the game up from my sub account and then switch*

Hope this will get you in

Message 52 of 84 (1,206 Views)

Fifa 20 pro clubs

★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Lioncameroon97
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can’t play since I got it only play once and this is happening
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click on pro clubs it get stuck on the white screen
What should be happening instead? Should be seeing my pro clubs players and stats

Can’t play since I got it getting stuck on the white screen 

Message 53 of 84 (1,253 Views)

Pro Clubs Error

★★★ Newbie

Due to the amount of trouble I've had with the game, I think I'm due some sort of content for the trouble. As I’ve spent so long waiting for the issues to resolved.

Message 54 of 84 (1,196 Views)

Re: Pro Clubs White Screen

★★ Novice
@HoogieLegend It worked for me thank you . Switching accounts if you got more in the main menu but still they need to fix this issue
Message 55 of 84 (1,183 Views)

Pro clubs wont load

★ Novice

Everytime I try to load pro clubs it just shows the fifa menu background and does not load pro clubs  

Message 56 of 84 (1,162 Views)

FIFA20 Pro Club not loading

★★★ Newbie

The problem started yesterday. My game uninstalled itself September 20, 2019 so I had to download it again that same night. The next evening on October 1, 2019, I had tried to load up my pro clubs to play a match but it had failed to load the Pro Club menu screen. I had the loading icon at the bottom show one cycle and then the screen froze with the music playing in the background. So I uninstalled the game for a 2nd time and installed it again with the current updates so that I could play the next morning today October 2, 2019. However, once again this morning I am having the same issue. So I am unsure of what to do next and I wonder if anyone is having the same issue. 

Thank you.

Message 57 of 84 (1,157 Views)
Highlighted

pro clubs is broken

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MONEY KILLER 20
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By trying to load into fifa pro clubs
What happens when the bug occurs? What occurs is that every time I load into pro clubs. It doesn’t properly load me into pro clubs and keeps me on a loading screen.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting loaded into pro clubs and be able to play with my friends

That’s the screen I get when I try and load into pro clubs 

Message 58 of 84 (1,198 Views)

Re: pro clubs is broken

★★★ Newbie

Did you fix it?

Message 59 of 84 (1,174 Views)

Re: pro clubs is broken

★ Novice

While at that screen, sign out and back in. Then click fifa again and it'll reconnect to the servers and you will be in. You will need to do this each time until EA fixes their trash * game.

Message 60 of 84 (1,165 Views)
Twitter Stream