Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pro Club screen stuck at "Loading club information, please wait"

by o-Pogba6-o

Original Post

Pro Club screen stuck at "Loading club information, please wait"

★★★★ Novice

When I try to enter Pro Clubs mod, it just stucks at "Loading club information, please wait". Here is the story: My friend opened a fresh club, and his game stuck at this screen. Then I joined the club before he told me about this problem, and my game stuck at same screen. I tried everything that you can imagine like deleting files, repairing game, reinstalling game, enabling and disabling cloud and so on. I am pretty confident that this problem will be solved if you delete the club or set our pro club characters as free agent. Please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (1,133 Views)

Re: Pro Club screen stuck at "Loading club information, please wait"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

and that friend he told is me. stuck at "loading pro club information" screen. even tried waiting for an hour on that screen.

Message 2 of 6 (1,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We tried everything to enter Pro Club, there is no chance we can access to pro club menu. Therefore, we can not leave or disband the club. Someone needs to access to club, then delete it or kick us. I can not see another way to solve this issue as we tried anything possible to do with game and game files.

Message 3 of 6 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

any solution?

Message 4 of 6 (915 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you find a solution for this?? i have the exact same issue

Message 5 of 6 (863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you find a solution yet?

Message 6 of 6 (612 Views)

fifa-reus-img

Got disconnected in FUT Draft Mode?

You can try our tool for help getting back in after a disconnect or losing access.

Try our Draft Mode tool

four-fifa-players-img

Transfer your FIFA Points

Carry over your FIFA Points from FIFA 17 to FIFA 18 with a one-time transfer until December 31.

Tell me more about the transfer

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help